Located in the old Hobart Fire Brigade’s 1911 Head Station, the Tasmania Fire Museum houses a collection of the state’s firefighting history, including a hand drawn fire pump from 1826.
Address: 77-79 Argyle St, Hobart
Open: Pre-booked tours only, Saturday 5 November
Highlights: Firefighting vehicles and appliances
Tours: Pre-booked tours only at 10am, 11am, 12pm, 2pm & 3pm (45 mins tours)
Building specs: Type: Fire station, Built: 1911, Architect: Department of Public Works