The Rosny (Historic Centre) Farm is listed on the Tasmanian Heritage Register, noted particularly as a fine example of what is possibly the oldest remaining stone barn in Australia. The farmhouse and barn are historically significant as part of the early settlement of the Hobart area, dating possibly from as early as 1807.
Address: 1/22 Rosny Hill Rd, Rosny Park
Highlights: Adaptive reuse, 2007 Tasmanian Architecture Award, Hobiennale Art Exhibition
Building specs: Year Built: Early 1800s, 2007. Architects: Morrison and Breytenbach