St John’s Park is a historic group of convict-era buildings in New Town, including an old Sunday School, church and orphanage. Three buildings will be open during the tour: the Old Sunday School (1882), St John’s Church (1834) and the Alan Rogers Chalet (1906).
Address: St. John’s Avenue, New Town
Building specs: Type: Various including a school and church. Year Built: Old Sunday School – 1882, St Johns Church – 1834 and the Alan Rogers Chalet – 1906. Architects: Church – John Lee Archer, Chalet – Rupert Koch