Once a prominent congregational church on Davey Street, this building is now home to the Sepulchre cabaret and performance venue. Constructed in the 1800s, the church building is still largely intact including lead-light windows, choir loft, memorials, pulpit, freestanding organ, timber beams and structural supports, and exposed block-work.
Address: 47 Davey Street, Hobart, TAS
Highlights: Stained glass windows, choir loft, memorials, pulpit, freestanding organ
Building specs: Foundation Stone Laid: 1856. Building Completed: 1857. Designed: Tiffin & Davidson. Built: James Pretty